Sunday, June 26, 2005

My latest gizmo acquisition: SONY Walkman FM Radio


I took a quick decision to pamper myself with an expensive radio which I thought was quite elegant but then some people had other views on the same. It is a sleek SONY Walkman FM SRF – S84 radio which has stereo effect and extra bass features to pep-up my day. Although I am a music freak but then I had never listened to radio ever before. I listen to this latest gizmo of mine when I see people getting free body massages in the train, not that I am cribbing that I don’t such service.

The decision to acquire this gizmo is turning out to be a blessing in disguise specially in light of my decision to switch jobs. I have to travel for approximately one eighth of the day everyday (which means that i spend approximately one eighth of my time for traveling) to go for work and the only respite for me in this ‘massage bar’ is my radio.

There are four FM radio channels in the city of which one of them broadcasts only “angrezi muzik” which of course I cant appreciate. As a true couch potato I keep surfing between the channels to listen to the latest and wackiest hindi music. My taste of music is soft and melodious typically old hindi movie songs, however my choice has become more broad-based and I am beginning to appreciate “dinchak remixes” as well.

I think this radio is the only driver for me to travel thirty five kilometers across the length of the city everyday to go for work. Perhaps I should get myself an “i-pod” to increase my motivational level at work which are at a all-time low.

Aski “De Muzikal” “De Casta”

No comments: