Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My First Newspaper Article




My first article was published on September 06, 2005 in DNA. It was about Sania Mirza’s loss in the US Open – 2005, I must admit I did not watch the match neither do I follow her progress too closely, but I was just testing my writing skills. I just wanted to write something and test whether it is good enough to be published in a newspaper. The article was written in a short time interval and is quite uncharacteristic of the way I write as also the topics on which I write but then it was just a trial piece. I promise to put a better one next time round and will try to update my this page more often.

Current Mood: Cheerful

Current Music: Ye Khabar chapwa do akhbar mein, poster lagwa do deewar mein

Aski “De DNA” De Casta”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Ascii bhai aap to ekdum pseude article likhe ho.. aur yeh JHakaas NAAM bheee.. ASCii de Falana dhimkana.... { arey bhaai majaak kar raha tha... gussa naa hoiye... lekin de Dna aur de casta mein ek double qoute band nahi hua.... so that means its a sign of keep going attitude... is it.....}

Kutchu said...

Daddy Sarr:

Sorry but i dont aspire to be a "GOOD MANAGER" (due reference to my comments on ur good manager blog) .. good guys end up last ... manager may be .... but never a good one... n moreover it should be truth and i think the state of indian sport is like that ... yes i agree i could have polished it but then u work under several pressures n in this case it was time cause u need to give the article to them within time for them to review n take a decision hence the haste. Haste may not be always waste .. wat say ...

Also y shud i b constructive abt someone ability when i dont feel it that way ... again u will communicate false hopes ... u can be polished but still be harsh ..

I dont think i hv the power in my words to transform Sania into a world beater otherwise i would have done it already

virdi said...

hi aski, firstly congrats on the article in the nespaper.. but i would suggest please read this, not everyone was impressed with your article..
nothing personal but Sania is better than what you have described..
cheers..
V..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.