Friday, May 27, 2005

Towards the end


I am writing this blog as i come towards the end of another chapter in my life. Recently, my dream of pursuing a MBA program at IIM-B broke when my application was rejected. I had put a lot of fight for it but then looks like it was not to be this time. Ironically, the same day one my best friends also quit his job and has been looking for another one and finally he has been successful his search. But then he has to move out from here, so again one of the most wonderful chapters of my life of staying with my best friend has come to an end. Another of my friend who was staying with me moved out to another place and then that association was also closed.

I quit my job recently and am going thru the painful process of separation from my present employer. I was enjoying my job, but then suddenly things changed i had no options but to quit. There are several other offers, but then i have a tough time in picking one. I learnt a lot of things at this place, seen a lot of India, what plagues the system, learnt how not to do things which i think is something no other place teaches and it helped me to improve myself as a person and a professional.

Now then here i stand loosing a lot of friends feeling lonely, going thru the agony of separation with a good employer. Looking back in the past i realize last one or two years were really good to me, i was having fun at work and was happy with my friends and family. But then as all good things have to end i think time has chnaged its course and many of my cherished associations have come to an end or have changed their path.

I dont even have a house to stay now, have to look for one and also look for a room partner to share the rent and more importantly talk to someone when i m back from work. Think there are hard times ahead for me. Lets see how i face and battle this hardship. I also need to start working on my MBA ambitions again and this time it would be tougher cos i would be alone and then the memories of last year would crop up and it would be an uphill task. Hoping that there would be some light at the end of the tunnel but then i think i have just entered the tunnel and the cold long lonely walk has just begun.

Aski "De Casta"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

utter crap!~!~

Kutchu said...

Thanx Mr. Annoymous for giving ur "valuable" comments i would appreciate more constructive criticism to my thoughts cheers

Anonymous said...

hi abhi bhai pata nahi kya comment karu.par bas itna kahungi, aapse bahut kuch sikhne ko mila,sabse jayada ye ki koi bhi chij apke life me hamesha nahi rah sakti.u need to learn to give up ur most valuvent and whome u more adore.probably these is the life and we learn to be more mature.probably yahi pe ham badlte hai hamari soch badlti hai,bahut se cheje life me ho jati hai,hame sochne ka mauka nahi milta.par as for its written in geeta jo hoga acche ke liye hoga,we need to be always positive in our life,shayed ye to maine sikha hi hai apse,but i dont know ise kitna mai apne life me applicable karungi.always cheers,life is always a new phase,this is up to us hum kitna sikhte hai.bghawaan acche logo ke sath hamesha rahta hai.insha allah allah apko har mukkrar jagah kamyabi aata kare aamin